A Beautiful Place to Meet
Wolf Ridge’s 2,000 forested acres overlooking Lake Superior provide an idyllic setting for your conference with its breathtaking vistas, secluded trails and pristine lakes. Participants stay in the Wolf Ridge dormitories, take meals in the dining hall and attend meetings in a variety of campus settings, from the 350 seat auditorium to smaller and more informal rooms.
Bring your organization to Wolf Ridge for a conference that combines business in a beautiful setting with access to outdoor recreation. Situated mid-way between Grand Marais and Two Harbors, our campus and facilities can meet the single-day or overnight needs of conferences and meetings for up to 300 people.
- Groups of up to 300 people
- Two large meeting rooms
- Display areas
- 19 break-out session rooms
- Wireless high speed internet
- Chef-prepared meals in our dining hall
- A/V equipment
- Dormitory style lodging with linens
- Access to Wolf Ridge equipment and activities
What to do when you’re not stuck in a meeting
Free time might be spent on hiking/ski trails, climbing on indoor rock walls, crossing the high ropes course or attending programs on birds of prey or the history of the North Shore. Near-by, you’ll find access to Lake Superior, the Superior Hiking Trail, many state parks, Scientific and Natural Areas, historical sites, golf courses, and local natural resource industries for field trips. In the evening Wolf Ridge staff can provide interesting and entertaining interpretive programs on topics such as the history of the North Shore or our live raptor show.
Field trip possibilities
- North Shore State Parks
- Minnesota State Scientific and Natural Areas
- Historical Sites: Split Rock Lighthouse, Finland Historical Site, Cross River Heritage Center and North Shore Commercial Fishing Museum
- Area industries: mining, logging, natural resource management and commercial fishing
Our facilities are particularly appropriate for groups with an environmental, educational, team building or arts focus.