Enjoy our new full service campground and all that we have to offer:
- RV sites with 15amp, 30amp, potable water hookup and sewer [site services vary]
- Overnight , weekly, monthly and seasonal rates
- Dining Hall serving great food and catering for special events [reservations required]
- Residence, hotel and cottage accommodations also available
- Beautiful sand beach and swimming area
- Boat launch and dock
- Your stay includes use of the Recreation Centre that is equipped with billiard table and ping pong, indoor sporting gym, separate work out gym and lounges. Outdoor tennis courts
Number of Camp Sites
Maximum Campsite Spur Length
Maximum Number of People a Campsite May Accommodate
$35.00 to $50.00 based on services required
Maximum Length of Stay Allowed
Seasonal sites available
From Thunder Bay: 170 km west on Highway 11 to Highway 633, then 4 km north on Highway 633
From Fort Frances: 170 km east on Highway 11 to Highway 633 (30 km east of the turn-off to Atikokan), then 4 km north on Highway 633.
No motorized vehicles on the site.
Locally or Family-Owned Business Notes
Our campground is owned and operated by Quetico College School during the summer months.
Pet Friendly Notes
All pets must be kept on a leash. Noise complaints will result in a request for removal.