Newest 20 room Hotel located in the heart of the Northwoods. Located 15 miles south of Ely which is the gateway to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. We are located near walking, biking, ATV/snowmobile trails and golfing. Convenient on-site Bar & Grill featuring room service. Whether you are traveling to the BWCAW, Ely or visiting Babbitt, you will find our Hotel to be a convenient location.
Lodging Style and Amenities
Each guest room has an "Up North" feel featuring:
- Comfortable Serta Presidential Mattresses
- Down Alternative Pillows
- Coffee makers
- Large microfridges
- Working Desk
- Comfy accent chair
- Specialty rooms featuring bunk beds
- 40 inch wall mounted flat screen TV'S
- Pet friendly
- Handicap accessible
- Guest controlled air conditioning/heat
- FREE WIFI
Breakfast Style ServedContinental Breakfast
Seasons OpenOpen All Year
Additional Services and Amentities Available
- Cozy lobby with fireplace
- On Site Bar & Restaurant
- Smoke Free Guest Rooms & Public Areas
- Event Center to seat up to 150 people. State of the Art Sound System. 2-70 inch flat screen TV's. Laptop connectivity capability.
- Heated Snowmobile/ATV repair garage
- Room Service
- Fish Cleaning Station
- Fire pit
- Horseshoe Pits
- 1/4 mile to Babbitt Golf Course. 35 miles from Minnesota's Finest Golf Courses-Giants Ridge and Fortune Bay.
- 4 miles from Birch Lake
- 200 feet from Stony Spur Trail II State Trails
Rate RangeRates start at $89.99
Traveling North on US HWY 53 N to US HWY 169 N towards Ely. Take a right on CO RD 21. Follow CO RD 21 to Babbitt. CO RD 21 turns into CO RD 70. We are located less than a 1/4 mile on the right hand side after the intersection of CO RD 21 & CO RD 70.