- IFBC format is a two person team, fishing for two days, total combined weight, live release tournament on Rainy River and Rainy Lake.
- The Tournament Director has the right to delay or shorten the Tournament, subject to weather and/or safety considerations.
- All Competitors and Officials will conduct themselves in a true sportsmanlike, courteous, safe and ethical manner. As Competitors, each person represents not only their Team and Sponsors, but also the IFBC and other Teams.
- International Falls Bass Championship Inc., its promoters, employees, sponsors, organizers, hosts, Directors, Officers and affiliated organizations assisting in the operation of any aspect of the Tournament, their agencies and/or agents and assigns are not responsible for any death, injury, damage, liability, fire, theft or loss that may result prior to, during or after the Tournament howsoever caused.
- All references to money are in US Dollars.
Latitude: 48.603319 Longitude: -93.409818 Elevation: 1125 ft
the best travel advice comes from the people who live here
Interests and Areas of Expertise
Guide and Outfitter in and around Voyageurs National Park.
Get in a boat and explore Rainy Lake
Where you stand depends on where you sit. And don't forget to enjoy the day!!!
Exploration and adventure. I love meeting new and interesting people and am always looking for new experiences and adventures.
8/23/2018 – 8/25/2018
Admission Fee (if any)
- The entry fee for the Tournament is $500.00 per team.
- The entry fee includes a $150.00 portion which is non-refundable except if a medical certificate is supplied.
- Teams must submit a completed entry form with a partial payment of at least $150.00 by October 31st.
- The total or balance of the entry fee must be paid in full by April 30. In the event the team fails to have their remaining balance in by April 30th, they will lose their position & be put on the waiting list, once the remaining balance is paid in full, the team will be moved to the next available position
- In the event of proper notice of cancellation in writing, received thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Tournament, the entry fee, minus the $150.00 non-refundable portion, shall be returned to the Team Captain.
- Entry fees will be locked in immediately prior to the Rules Meeting in order to finalize Tournament Prizes. Cancellation thereafter will be accepted only for medical emergencies relating directly to a competitor.
Participation Requirements (if any)
- Competitors must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age as of June 30 unless they have the permission of their parents or guardians. All participants will require a WAIVER OF CLAIM, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION AGREEMENT AND PHOTO AND VIDEO RELEASE signed by them or by their parents or guardians if applicable.
- All anglers must possess a valid Minnesota Fishing License.
- International Falls Bass Championship Inc. reserves the right to refuse entry to any Individual or Team for any reason that the Tournament Committee may deem appropriate.
- There will be a limited field of 60 paid Teams for the Tournament and entries were accepted as follows:
- The team captain will own the team. Make sure of who is registered as team captain as it will affect future participation.
- Captains of teams finishing with Day two final positions #1 – #40 will be offered team numbers for the following year’s tournament corresponding with their final positioning.
- If the captain of a team that is offered a spot chooses not to fish, the offer will then be made to the qualifying partner. If the partner accepts the offer the partner then becomes team captain. The new captain must fish as captain of the team in order to hold the team number and qualifying spot.
- The team captain, to secure the team number, must accept the offer of a spot. The captain must make a $150.00 non-refundable deposit by October 31st.
- All other entries, consisting of at least an individual angler and a $150.00 entry deposit, received by October 31st, will be eligible to participate in a random public draw for team numbers, beginning with team number #41. The public draw will take place November 15th. The results will be posted on the website.
- If more than 60 teams register a waiting list will be numbered starting with #1.
- The $150.00 entry deposit becomes non-refundable when a team number is assigned. In order to hold an assigned team number, the individual accepting the team number must compete under the accepted team number.
- The captain of teams assigned a team number must declare a partner by December 1st.
- Teams, consisting of a declared captain and partner entering after the random public draw will be added to the bottom of the waiting list in the order entry deposits are received.
- Team numbers are assigned by order of registration.
- The IFBC board of directors reserve the right to expand the field without going to the waiting list.
- If, after competition has been started, a team captain or partner is unable to continue for medical, family or other justified reasons, the remaining team member will be given the option of selecting a replacement angler. The replacement angler must not have been on tournament waters during competition. The Director of Tournament Operations must be advised of and approve any angler replacements.