Gateway General Store should be your first stop on your way to the lake! Live bait, tackle, groceries, clothing, liquor, gifts, licenses, LP fuel, rotisserie chicken, food & coffee bar, ATM, deer & bear weigh-in...the list goes on & on!
Gateway Store is literally the gateway to Voyageurs National Park, Minnesota's only national park & the nation's only water-based national park! Voyageurs is a 4-season park with resorts open year 'round for great fishing & awesome winter activities! Breath-taking scenery in any season!
Gateway General offers.....
● New Plumbing & Hardware section!
● Propane fills & propane exchange
● Fishing & hunting supplies, live bait, licenses
● Maps of all area lakes and trails
● Up-to-date & accurate hunting & fishing info
● Current snowmobile trail conditions
● Tourist information for the entire area
● Deer, bear & fish weigh-ins, contests & photos
Located 80 miles north of Virginia, MN, 144 miles north of Duluth, MN, 28 miles south of International Falls, on US Highway 53. Directly across from the famous Kabetogama Walleye.